Friday, September 5, 2008

When everybody is busy with their assignments, why do I still can sit in front my laptop and do not know what should I do? Actually, what should I do? Suddenly, I remember a question that always been asked when I went for interview for a job last time. I always do not know what the best answer for the question is. But if someone asks me the question now, I think I can answer. The question is “what makes you think that you are different from the others?” Now, I will answer that “HBT 306 makes me different from the others.” Because of HBT 306, because I’m not taking HBT 306 this semester, because of this, I’m free enough in blogging. I can’t imagine in the coming semester, HBT 306 will make me how different from the others. HBT + final year project, what will I become?
Actually I’m not that free, but I make myself so free. Because today is a rainy day, rainy day = sleepy day. Teja told me a sentence, that is “don’t blame the gravity if you fall in love one day”, but I’ll blame the weather when I “no mood” to do something! :P

No comments: